Strengthen Exercise For Those On Their Journey To “BE” Who God Has Called Them To “BE”.
1. Guard your heart, not the organ in your chest, but your inner man, your mind and will. “Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.” Proverbs 4:23 (NIV)
2. Keep your vocabulary free from profanity, corrupt and perverse talk. “Keep your mouth free of perversity; keep corrupt talk far from your lips.” Proverbs 4:24 (NIV)
3. Keep your eyes focused, don’t allow them to distract you. “Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you.” Proverbs 4:25 (NIV)
4. Be selective of where and who you are walking with, not every path leads to your destiny, not everyone wants you to succeed. When you find the right path don’t deviate from it. “Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways.” Proverbs 4:26 (NIV)
5. Be steady and committed to the principles outline in the Word of God, this will keep you from tripping and coursed on your destiny. If you can see it you can achieve it. “Do not turn to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil.” Proverbs 4:27 (NIV)
Your Iron Coach,